COMMS 360: Communications Management Theory and Principles
Management Actions and Culture
- Students should identify how to enhance their personal contribution to an organization by understanding management actions and culture.
Management Tools and Practices
- Students should understand various management activities in an organization and learn to apply related technology, tools and practices.
Effective Group Work
- Students should learn to work effectively in groups within an increasingly complex organizational environment.
- Students should think critically to understand media economics, including the impact of changes in the economy on media organizations and strategic decisions.
Leadership Styles and Approaches
- Students should understand leadership styles and approaches to people management. Define a set of leadership principles that you will practice in your career based on your values, ethics and philosophy.